viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2020

Hello, I hope that the person who read this post it was fine. Today I've going to talk about food. To be honest for me the food it's a pleasure. I'm a person who love taste different types of food.

One of the places I can do this, it's Patronato. Patronato it's a place of santiago knows for it commerce, cultural diversity and great food.

If I talk about patronato's food, I must mention Asian food, specifically, korean food. Korean food has flavours impossible find in chilean food. Koreans usually use a spicy condiments, but if you don't like the spicy food you can ask to remove it without a problem.

In addition to the above, I would like to mention that eat or taste different food it's something that taste better with a great company.

I love visit these places with my friends, and not just visit these places, I very like cook with my friends too.

To finish I need to mention coffee, I really love coffee. When we was in Fau, every morning Ibought a capuccino vanilla coffee, today I buy it in a supermarket to prepare in my house, it's sad because, i'm not just miss the coffee in the morning, I miss the places around fau too

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario