miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2020

Music


Hi everyone, today I going to talk about music. I think music it's very important for the people because with the music we can relax and sometimes forget the reality. Honestly I listen to many genders of music, but one of the more I listen to or is more present in my daily life is Rap. Rap belongs to the hip hop popular culture that was born in united states, specifically at the Bronx of New York city. This genre was developed by Africans americans and latino americans citizens.

 Today many artists rap in their songs, this because hip hop it crossed borders and became as important genre in the world's music and also important culture for the young people.

 One of the artist that I listen of this genre is: Mac miller. Mac Miller was a such good artist, his lyrics was so beautiful and his music in general was so relaxing. He usually mixed rap with R&B.

Mac Miller died a few years ago at the age of 26 but people says that the music lives forever so they keep listening to his songs.

 

I put a link here so you can listen to one of  his songs:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBKLnyB97QU

5 comentarios:

  1. Mac Miller was and will be a great exponent of rap

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rap is great musical genre, I listen rap since many years , I think that we can do a lot of things with the Rap, we could combine with other genres and that's sound really f***** good. I recommend you that listen Kota the Friend, he have a really good sound and Kendrick Lamar also It would be a good choise

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i don't like rap too much but mac miller was a so incredible artist, my heart got broken when i heard about his dead

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm not a fan of rap but i like it, is so sad he die... the rap combine perfectly in any genre, so is a part of my life in a some way.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is been hard for me to listen to the new album, I love it but it makes me too sad

    ResponderEliminar