miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2020

Imperials dreams

 

To begin this post i want to mention that I’m a biggest fan of movie and series, so, for me it's so hard talk about one or two in specific, because out there are a lot of series and movies that are fantastic.

I won't talk about my favorite movie or series, but I will put the trailer of my favorite movie at the end of this post to you can check it.

so, today I will want talk to about a movie that I watch a few weeks ago, movie's name is "Imperial dreams"

The summary of the movie is how a young poor and black boy that was in jail and like writing, out of it and looking for his son to start a new life (Bambi is the name of the protagonist). Bambi and his son are involved in a hostile reality which makes he doubt about how to continue with their life without falling back into violence, drugs and guns. Despite his effort, for Bambi is hard to move on, because the system doesn't have opportunities for the people want to rehab.

The movie shows the injustices of a system that forget the most vulnerable people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFUldGeFGFk&t=4s

 

I put on here the trailer of my favorite movie “the fight club” It’s not an action movie, it’s a phicologycal movie. I really recommend this movie, it’s fantastic and Elena Bonham carter 's performance is exquisite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aiJtcJ0AQ 


1 comentario:

  1. I saw Imperial Dreams some time ago, it is a great film to reflect on society and the injustices related to it

    ResponderEliminar