viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020

A country I'd like to visit

I’d like to visit Italy, because it’s a country with amazing landscapes with a rich culture and rich history. In fact, I’d love to visit Florence, Florence is the city who i really want to visit the most because is humanity patrimony and in this city many greats artists were born like Miguel Angel, Leonardo Da Vinci and also De Medici’s family, people who is historical and incredible important for the art and world’s cultural history. 

I’d like to visit this country with some friends, even if they’re friends who sometimes we’re in disagree, they’re people who have been in my best and beautiful experiences, that’s the reason why i’d like travel with them because a trip so big like this needs a particularly and amazing company to be more epic. 

In addition to visit the city of Florecía, I’d wish to be able to ride one of the famous gondola through Venice’s canals, take a walk through its narrows streets and enjoy its anual carnaval. I’d love to do all of this after finish my major, save some money and travel with my friends.

2 comentarios:


  1. I think Italy is a good destination to meet with friends

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would love to visit Italy and walk around the vatican. I am not catholic but the history of this country is so rich I think I could actually imagine the way people lived there.

    ResponderEliminar