viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2020

architecture

hello today i've to talk about my future job.

If I see the 2020's year context I can notice and think that the future is impredictible but if today I need to choose one of the major that I can take of my university, I think I would choose the urbanism area or social housing.

Urbanism because I think city needs planification for it function be good, today that planification it doesn't work. Chilean cities take care of automobile putting people aside. Priority in the car results in a poor quality to the people’s life.

in relation to social housing, I believe that a house should be a human right, but today real-state agencies made that was impossible, because of the speculation and big prices. We can see tiny and poor of quiality houses in giant buildings.

If someone ask me for my “dream job” I must say I would pick a job where I can help people and help to make my city and my country better day by day. I would pick a job essentially thinking about its social approach because I think it is one of the most important thing in this career

I think one of my best strengths is I think in the social well-being before in my own individual interests, another one is i’m a perfectionist and i give my all to do a great work and feel satisfied with the things i do, that’s why i work really hard in my projects. And my weakness is i’m a little bit shy and i don’t feel really comfy when i don’t know people well, but when i get used to it is easy for me to feel good


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario